Monday, June 22, 2009

WHAT'S ON PUNCAK??

I'm on my Journey --> I think thats the best title. umm before I start with my journey, I just wanna tell everyone that blogging was fun!! It's fun to post anything we like ;)

I don't have any plan for past weekend so when my mom was like "wanna go to strawberry field?" we (my sister and I) immediatelly JUMP --> because we are so excited -___- we act like 5 years old child ahaha but it was fun. We ask our maid to do our packing :P we're too lazy to doing that, but we do prepare something like ummmm okay... we do nothing -___-
This is what I do -->
I'm even not eating since I woke up (too excited, so I forgot to eating) til half way to my villa, my mom ask "is anyone there have already eat?" ^_^ aaaaaaaaah finally we ate "sate kambing", my stomach was like "I neeeed a FOOD for sure!!", but it was not fun because my mom was mad at me (you know because I'm not eating).

After that the atmosphere in my car is not good because my mom still angry with me -___- Fortunatelly we have to pray, then we're going to masjid At Ta'awun and god was like gave us a miracle (but still I'm not believe on miracle even it does exist :P) --> my mom was not angry with me anymore (don't know why) XD then we ate SEKOTENG ahahai
And finally we arrived at villa at 12 AM (I dont remember anything after that because I'm tired)
oh yeah when we're in somewhere along the way we stop to fill the fuel and take a rest for awhile --> and you know because Im stupid and Im bored, I try this for fun! ahaha I wanna buy that sunglasses but the cost was $31 zzzzzz -___- I dont have enough money (I ate bubblegum on this pict and I look AWKWARD)
On Sunday we went to STRAWBERRY FIEEEEELD, we pick a lot of strawberries but we ate them ON THE SPOT so this is the rest
LOVIE LOVIE STRAWBERRIES, SEKOTENG, LATENIGHT ATMOSPHERE, $31 RAY BAN (is anyone there wanna buy that thing for me?), HORSE RIDING (Im not taking a picture -___- stupid me), SATE KAMBING, EVERYTHING AT PUNCAK except 10 km MACET!!! --> umm I think it's no big deal because we stay longer at puncak bacause of this ;)

3 comments:

  1. heyy men! i know that bloggin is a fun thing to do. but i bet, 3-4 months later, you already bored and ran out of the idea for the topics. hahaha that's what happened to me.

    for a start, your blog is cool lah my men haha. but, i think you should work on the template to attract more people. oke men? cheers XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture with you in the "garage" is great ^^
    that's a garage, right?
    Nice shoes mita (:

    <3 marco

    ReplyDelete
  3. dasar ke puncak mulu ni anak XD

    ReplyDelete