Thursday, June 18, 2009

why I decided to create a blog?

There's one thing that make me (finally) decided to create this blog, I don't know how to share my feeling because there's not always somebody for me to shared what's on my mind.

Yesterday I made a REALLY STUPID thing!! I never felt like this before --> I don't know what happen to me!! Sometimes this feeling made me like the happiest person in the world but there's a time when I hurt so bad. Actually there's no mistake about that thing, but I dont know sometimes I felt like 'it' is too care to me. I felt like I need this thing all the time and that thing is need me too. If I can ask anyone, what should I call this feeling? love? I'm not old enough to feel LOVE. I think this word is too complicated. Nggak pantes ya kayaknya kalo cinta dihubung-hubungin sama hidup gue. Umm like everyone always say that I'm too childish, so apa iya anak-anak bisa ngerasain yang namanya cinta? Sedangkan gue sendiri nggak tau apa artinya cinta.

AARRRAGGHH I hate this feeling!! why people must growing up?? I don't wanna growing up, I'm too scared to felt hurt. Gue tau emang nggak pernah ada orang diluar sana yang mau disakitin, tapi mereka bisa handle this problem. This is so hard for me, gue nggak pernah kuat buat ngadepin suatu masalah yang menyangkut sama perasaan gue. Buat gue "lebih baik gue lari dari masalah itu daripada gue disakitin" I think that's why I never growing up, that's why I'm too selfish and childish. I never let anyone take my happiness.

Like my mom always saying "adek kamu tuh jauh lebih dewasa daripada kamu, secara otak emang pola pikir kamu lebih berkembang tapi secara psychist adek kamu tuh JAUH lebih baik daripada kamu. Secara lahiriah kamu bisa dibilang seorang kakak, sebenarnya secara kepribadian adek kamu itulah yang kakak" This words always stay on my mind, this words made me cry all the night for sure. This is made me hurt so bad, tapi gimana dong ya? I try to do my best mom. I am type of person who can easily 'sayang' other person, meskipun cara gue nunjukinnya nggak selalu seperti gue sayang sama dia. I don't want there's someone who act like s/he care to me but s/he's not when I'm already love that person. What should I do??

3 comments:

  1. First of all, MIT kenapa lo bikinnya di blogspot? orang komennya jadi susah loh, gampangan di wordpress. Beeeeeeeeeh.

    Love is complicated, trouble comes up and gone, but the comes again. Apa sih maunya? Emang nyebelin. Facing trouble juga susah. Tapi kalo lo bisa Mit, kenapa ga dicoba?
    TRY.

    Well, i love urself in that way, but if you gonna change it, it will be OK for me. Orang2 juga memusingkan, ga bisa ditebak. Yah itulah the beauty mistery of the world =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. asiikk gitu dong bikin blog biar makin hip. ah tapi ujung2nya curhat cinta. gue ga bisa ngomong2 apa2 mit kalo soal itu. sorry yak. you know me lah..

    btw, kalo nulis blog, di paragrafin mit. bingung bacanya kalo ga di paragraf :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mennn ga asik nih blogspot. suysah comment

    sabar ya mit. emang sih, bisa dibilang kayak gitu hehehe. Jadi tua itu pasti, tapi Dewasa itu pilihan mit. kalo lo emang mau dewasa, ya lo bakal dewasa.

    Mit, kalo lo bilang, "Gue ga bisa" maka yang akan terjadi adalah "Loe jadi bener ga bisa"
    kalo lo aja ga yakin sama diri lo sendiri, gimana bisa menn?

    trus mit, cinta itu ga mesti harus sama pacar/gebetan. cinta itu bisa dari keluarga lo sama temen lo.

    sabar aja mit. semua itu ada saatnya. :)

    ReplyDelete