Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'll explode

"oh ya tuhan why?" thats first words I wanna say. Why my mom doesnt let me go to reunion??? Just because she mad at me? Shiizzz I mean come oooon Im 17!!? Im in my senior year mom.. just let me do what I wanna do! hhhh I try to understand you but you wont understand me so yeah F**K OFF!!

enough about my mom

I just wanna put some lyrics, I dedicated this to someone live far away from me.. I like him a lot

"The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake I MISS YOU (I miss you, kamu yang dulu because youre changing now)
I'd send a post card to you dear cause I wish you were here (its kinda impossible but I hope he will come here one day)
I'll find repose in new ways thought I havent sleep in two days (yes I havent sleep cause youre leaving for your study)
I'll sit on the front porch all night waist deep in thought because when I think of you I dont feel so alone (do you feel what I feel?)
oh if my voice could reach you through the air
I'd whisper in your ear, oh darling I wish you were here"

I MISS YOU TERRIBLY

I MISS YOU TERRIBLY

I MISS YOU TERRIBLY

I MISS YOU TERRIBLY


I MISS YOU TERRIBLY

come here baby I'll hold your hand tightly
I care you more than you thought I am
I'll keep my feeling for you
it will never rust

dont you ever realize why I mad at you sometimes?
I have no reason to mad at you but I am
dont you know how much I like you?
Hey mister should I yelling your name?

please dont I wont

Im jealous when there's a new girl in your life
dont share your love life part to me
its hurt me enough
I just want you to know that Im not crying but yes you hurt me

I HEART YOU SIR

I'll be 18 next year and you turn 20
please tell me that you need me

~Mita

4 comments:

  1. auauauaauauauu Mita, sabar ya sai

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai miiiitaaaa, eh gue link ya? eh gue juga lagi berperasaan sama kaya lo haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaah mita.. you know that i miss you so bad!!! argh kenapa nyokap lo ga ngjinin sih huhuhuhuhu TT_TT

    wah mit, postingan lo melankolis amat hihihi

    ReplyDelete